A garden drawn in the most beautiful scenery of Daisetsuyama system
It is a garden built in a forest spread over a hill overlooking the Daisetsuzan mountain range. The Forest Garden, where over 900 varieties of colorful vines are in full bloom, the Forest Guest House where you can relax surrounded by natural trees and lovely wildflowers, and the playful forest, where the whole family can smile with greenery It consists of two areas. There are also cafes and shops, so both adults and children can spend a relaxing time.
- April XNUMXth (Thursday) -October XNUMXth (Monday)
From April XNUMXth to May XNUMXst, only the forest flower garden area will be open to the public for free.
- 9: 00-17: 00 (Last entry 16:00)
- ■ Fixed holiday
- No holiday during the term
- ■Parking lot
- 100 units, bus 10 units
- Adult 800 yen, less than junior high school student free of charge
- Kamikita-machi, Kamikawa-gun 841 address 8
623 459 391 01 *
- ■ TEL
- ■ HP
- ■ Pet
- Pets are not allowed
- ■ Wheelchair
- Wheelchair accessible, Wheelchair lending available (Some locations can not be run)
The restaurant and villa Fratello di Micuni, owned by Chef Mikuni Kiyozo next to the garden, offers a blissful meal.
- May - June
- Ooba nano enlivis
- July - August
- September - October
- Sarashina Shuma