It is a mountain grass forest drawn on the wrapping paper of Rokkatei
A mountain painter, Naoko Sakamoto's mountain wild grass in Hokkaido drawn on the wrapping paper of Rokkatei. Every season, it is blooming in the garden. Among them, six kinds of flowers called Tokachi Rokka are representative of them.
Beginning in early spring, we will add a variety of colors to Ezorindo that blooms in autumn. The art which appreciates in the gallery where Croatian old houses were relocated is also impressive.
- April 1 (Fri)-October XNUMX (Sun) * The operating period may be shortened by one week depending on the growing condition of the plants.
- From 10:00 to 17:00 (From 9:00 to 16/00 to XNUMX/XNUMX until XNUMX:XNUMX from XNUMX/XNUMX)
- ■ Fixed holiday
- No holiday during the term
- ■Parking lot
- Passenger car 80 units, bus 5 units
- Adult 1000 yen, elementary and junior high school students 500 yen, toddler free
- Nakajinai village Tokiwabishi 3 line 249-6
592 389 789 12 *
- ■ TEL
- ■ HP
- ■ Pet
- Pets are not allowed
- ■ Wheelchair
- Wheelchair accessible, Wheelchair lending 2 units
(There are places where some can not run)
Sakamoto Naoge Memorial Hall is on the Sanno River running through the park, and you can enjoy the works of Araka in a relaxed atmosphere.
- May - June
- Ezo Ryukyuka
- Ooba nano enlivis
- July - August
- Ezo hydrangea
- September - October
- Ezorin pond