Gardening beyond 50 anniversary attracts depth and fairness!
Manabe garden has been constantly changing and expanding with the times since the 1966 year. Also known as Japan's first Conifer Garden, the garden is composed of 25,000 Tsubo, a Japanese garden, a Western style garden, and a landscape garden.
It is the only botanical garden where tree production, design, landscaping and management are all carried out by our company. A must see for new plants that can only be seen here!
Saturday, April XNUMXMay XNUMXth (Mon) -November XNUMXth (Sun)
*From June 6st, it will be open in normal hours. Some facilities are not available to prevent new coronavirus infection. Please note.
- 8：30～17：30（最終入園 17:00）、10月は16：30まで（最終入園 16:00）、11月は15：30まで（最終入園 15:00）
- ■ Fixed holiday
- No holiday during the term
- ■Parking lot
- Passenger car 50 units, bus 5 units
- Adult (over high school student) 1,000 yen, elementary and junior high school students 200 yen, infants free
- Obihiro City Inada-cho East 2 line 6 address
124 474 718 32 *
- ■ TEL
- ■ HP
- ■ Pet
- Pets allowed (Building inside is not allowed)
- ■ Wheelchair
- There are two wheelchairs of requiring assistant
(Two types of courses are available: Ezoris Course 1200m and Kita Fox Course 1800m.)
Ezoris' families continue to live in Manabe gardens from before the exploitation. Now it continues to be loved as the logo of our garden and the original cookie motif.
- May - June
- Club Apple
- Ezo hydrangea
- Yamano grass
- America Temari Shimotsu kinda
- July - August
- Yamado hydrangea
- Black-tailed white rice
- Hybrid Hermanus kind
- September - October
- American hydrangea
- Nori tagu type
- Early autumn leaves such as tulipana
|20194-18(wood)||Manabe Garden Open Information ☆ Flower Seed Present|
|20186-3(Day)||Manabe Garden Spring Thanksgiving|